Monday, August 18, 2008

Movies and Bikes


Rory: I like elephants, that why they squirt water out and keep theirself clean. Um, um and dey eat lots of food. But there's an elephant right there (points to Hudson's toy). I will get my phone and talk to the elephant. Can you find a phone for me so that I can talk to the elephant.

Ella: I like Spirit (the horse from the Disney movie) He's mean and then he doesn't be mean. The bad man's get him, they try to get him but he's too fast. I want to be a horse. I want to have a friend that's a horse, they play together and sometimes there's Indians. The Indians were good, cause they liked that horse. And he went up a big mountain then he flyed. That's all.

Rory: The Cabin is good, it's good. And swinging, and climbing up, and swim and swim and swim and swim, and ride our bikes and stay outside for a long time.

Ella: We rode the trolley. No that's California. It was our bikes we rode.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Those Ladies Make Me Smile

Emily said...

They are too funny! If only we could all be so random...